64 Stacks Server Rules
In general, respect each other and do not run around ruining the atmosphere for others, just so you can have fun. Below you can find more in-depth explanations of the main rules. If you are still unsure whether something is against the rules, ask a staff member. Even if a rule is unclear, ask a staff member as the staff’s interpretation of the rules is the only valid one.
- Do not troll, harass, or bully other players in any chat channel or attempt to drive them off of the server.
- A player saying something mean every now and then is not harassment, you as a player can use the /ignore add <username> feature to not have to listen to it. If the player continues to work around this ignore to bully you, then it becomes harassment.
- Do not engage in hate speech, racism, sexism, discrimination or other attacks on anyone in public channels.
- Do not misuse channels beyond their intended function.
- Do not use any offensive skin, username or nickname.
- Do not break the Mojang Terms of Services or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not scam other players either on the Forums or in-Game.
- Do not steal skins, or parts of skins, from players or maliciously edit them.
- Do not steal builds from other players, or maliciously edit them.
- If you have a problem with staff or players, report them to higher staff.
- You can also message me directly on Discord at johncsuti#0001
- Do not “Doxx” players, or reveal private information on the server.
- Doxxing players is the intentional revelation of their real-life name, home address, or information that could reasonably lead to their real-life identity being revealed. Revealing information that is already known in the community, or easily google-able is not Doxxing.
- Do not backseat moderate, or threaten others with punishment.
- Do not attack staff for enforcing rules, issuing punishments, or implementing changes to gameplay.
- Do not waste or abuse staff time when they are working.
- Never ask staff to abuse their powers or rank privileges.
- Do not impersonate staff or pretend/allude to be staff in any way or form.
- Do not use Alts to artificially increase mob spawns in your area.
- Do not use Alts to spy on enemy factions or steal items.
- Do not use Alts to own multiple shops in /tp market.
- Do not avoid Server Punishments with Alts.
- Do not use Alts to spam rewards from Quests or other reward or free item systems.
- Do not destroy other people’s builds, you may create a small entry if necessary however.
- Do not grief or intentionally make someone else’s build look ugly, or build offensive structures.
- Do not build portals close to survival world spawns.
- Do not misuse chat channels for something else other than their purpose.
- Do not cause drama in public chats. Divert your complaints or reports to the Forums.
- Do not spam chat channels
- Do not engage in political, religious, sensitive, or inappropriate topics in public channels.
- Do not advertise competing servers either in public or private Chat Channels.
- Do not use a glitch to your advantage, and report any glitches you find.
- Do not use Cheats or Hacked Clients to your advantage, and report those who do.
- Do not use Autoclickers, Macros or Mouse/Keyboard features to gain an advantage.
- Abusing plugin tools that are used to simplify commands (like Hawkeye and MassiveLock tools) is not allowed (for example: Selling, Building, crafting)
- Anything that causes lag, or is understood to cause lag by staff can and will be removed.
- Passive mobs cause lag and thus an acceptable amount per chunk is 50.
- Do not create massive Redstone machines or engines that cause Lag.
- Do not use any of the plugins to spam messages to other players or to avoid mute punishments.
- If you’re unsure whether or not something related to a plug-in is legal, please contact staff through a ticket.
- Do not create traps that one cannot escape from. Killing the player is NOT a valid means of ‘escape’.
- Do not create traps involving portals or invisible portals to capture or kill players.
- Some examples include: Portals leading into fall traps, lava pits, block walls, or rooms created with the sole purpose of killing players before they load in.
*Common sense is our main driving factor in these rules.